Donate to the Center for Accountability in Science
The Center for Accountability in Science is a project of the CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION. CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION is a §501(c)(3) organization, gifts to which are deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. Certain states require CORE to disclose certain information to you. If you live in a state listed here, clicking the “Submit” button indicates that you have read your state’s disclosure notice. Please note that CORE does not solicit contributions from donors in California, New York, Utah, or West Virginia.
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THE CENTER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION’s Registration number is CH13667. CALL 1-800-435-7352 OR VISIT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM.
- Georgia: Upon request, Center for Organizational Research and Education will provide a full and fair description of this and its other programs, and a financial statement or summary.
- Maryland: A copy of Center for Organizational Research and Education’s current financial statement is available on request to: Center for Organizational Research and Education, 1090 Vermont Avenue, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005, (202)463-7112. For the cost of copies and postage, registration documents, and other information are available from the Maryland Secretary of State.
- Minnesota: 100 percent of your gift may be deducted as a charitable contribution under Federal and state income tax laws.
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1- 888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973)504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/ocp/charities.htm. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the state.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Center for Organizational Research and Education may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: A financial statement is available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services upon request.
- Washington: For additional information regarding Center for Organizational Research and Education’s activities or financial information, the Center is registered with the Washington State Charities Program as required by law. Information may be obtained by calling 800-332-4483 or 360-725-0378.